Job Posting -- Service Coordinator
We are a local Managed IT Service Provider, specializing in small business clients. Our mission is to be the company that others use as an example of world-class service, community support, and giving. We do this by providing clients with the absolute best customer service experience they have ever had, combined with the absolute best IT support available.
Who We Are Looking For:
An organized, detail oriented self-starter who excels in their customer service and thrives on helping and supporting others. You must be able to work independently, without direct supervision, while staying on task and contributing to the greater team effort. You must be highly organized while also being flexible to meet the various demands of our clients and teammates. The technology industry is incredibly fast-changing, so good computer skills are helpful and a life-long learning mentality is essential to be able to adapt & keep up with today's innovative changes in business technology.
The Service Coordinator acts as the communications hub for clients and coworkers; fielding incoming calls, emails, and support tickets from clients, dispatching field staff, appropriately documenting work orders, and handling a variety of administrative duties to ensure the smooth flow of internal operations for company procedures. You will schedule, prepare, and coordinate service calls, and build & maintain quality relationships with our clients.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, quality control and attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through prioritizing service calls and managing the escalation process. The Service Coordinator is also responsible for providing first line response for incoming service requests. The Service Coordinator will work closely with and assist the Service Manager with any additional assigned duties including but not limited to vendor management, inventory control, procurement, shipping, and small quote delivery.
This role will assist in servicing a variety of clients and working with executives, business owners, managers, end users, and internal staff. You must demonstrate superior communication and organization skills to respond to diverse and sometimes urgent needs.
This position calls for a well-organized person who enjoys multi-tasking, working with technology, and working with people.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly, in time-sensitive or high-pressure situations.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Embraces innovation to proactively move the company services into the future
- Life & Short-term / Long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401K
- Health insurance
- Costco or AAA membership
- Giving program
This is a full-time day shift only. Local candidates only (Portland Metro Area). Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com