"Companies can offload obligation to maintain equipment and software
through managed services and bring stability to their bottom lines"
Todd Thibodeaux, CEO of the Computing Technology Industry Association
We provide a unique set of efficient, reliable services remotely and on-site, ranging from turn-key managed IT support to supplementing your internal IT efforts. AlwaysOn IT serves a variety of business types, with clients typically having server(s), networks, and up to 50 workstations. To learn more, schedule a FREE IT Consultation.
- World-class AlwaysOn Monitoring & Upgrade Tools
- Computer hardware and software maintenance and repair
- Proactive monitoring of computer hardware and software programs.
- Automatic remediation of many software and hardware problems
- Automatic software updating to ensure highest levels of security & performance
- End user access to help-desk application for reporting problems and receiving status updates
- Comprehensive computer backup and disaster recovery planning services
- Anti-virus protection services, including automatic updates, automatic virus removal (where possible), and comprehensive policy management
- Technology consultation services, including hardware and software purchase advice and planning
- A "CIO" to help you with your IT strategy, management and improvements
- Network design and implementation
- Regular, meaningful, helpful IT reporting
- "Well-run is well-done:" We use best practices everywhere--from our communications and customer information database, to how we manage taking phone/email/web requests, to scheduling, to evaluating your computing platform, to capturing symptoms, doing diagnostics, proposing solutions, getting things fixed, and keeping them running right.